2014年9月22日月曜日

An Adaptation of a Famous Novel


Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory

Once upon a time, there was a place called Lolly Land. One day, I wanted a lolly pop so I went to the candy store near my house to buy one. When I tore open the wrapper, a golden ticket suddenly fell out. With this ticket, I could go to Willy Wonka's Chocolate factory!!

At the factory gates, I looked to my left and saw a girl. She was small. Her face was cute but her teeth were pink because she was eating 5 strawberry lolly pops at the same time. She had shoulder length, pink, curly hair. She was wearing a neon pink T-shirt, skirt and heels. She had a pink bag, a pink bow, many pink accessories and even her nails were pink. While I was looking at her, she finished the lolly pops and put the sticks into her bag.

I looked to my right and saw a boy. He was tall and his face was handsome but he was fat because he loved sweets! He had hair that looked like a lolly pop because his favourite sweet was lolly pop! His hair colour was colourful! He was wearing a Hawaiian shirt, jeans and sport shoes. He had a small rainbow bag because he loved colours.
Inside The Chocolate Room
First, I saw a chocolate river and the chocolate waterfall. Next to it there was a milk River and the milk waterfall too. At the back part of the milk and Chocolate River, they mixed together and there was a milk chocolate river!!
Around the river there were a lot of trees. The trunks and branches were made from melting chocolate and the leaves were made from candy and gummies. There were chickens made out of marshmallows and the marshmallow chickens eggs were marshmallows too!!
I grabbed some marshmallows and I dipped them into the chocolate and ate them. Hawaiian boy was surfing happily in the milk river with a chocolate surfboard. 
Then, pink went to pet a marshmallow chicken because she liked chickens. While she was petting the chicken, I accidentally fell into the chocolate river and swam to the cold milk chocolate river. Right after I reached the milk chocolate river, the chicken suddenly pecked Pink. Pink cried because the chicken pecked her so I got up from the milk chocolate river and I went to Pink to comfort her. 
At the same time, the chocolate surfboard hit a rock made out of chocolate and broke. Hawaiian boy couldn't swim so he sank into the river. He was sinking slowly so the chickens went to him and helped him by pushing the melting branches of the chocolate trees for him to hold onto. 
Everybody was safe in the end and we looked at each other and smiled.  
~ The End ~


Miss Harada (10 years old)
~~---~~
原田さん(10歳)は、子供の頃に香港のインターナショナルスクールで学んでいました。日本へ帰国後、ご両親は彼女が英語を忘れ始めている事に懸念を抱きました。今ではご家族とシンガポールにいらっしゃいます。私達は、彼女のグラマーをはじめ、語彙力、書き取りや会話力向上に力を注いでいます。
Miss Harada studied in an International School in Hong Kong when she was a child. After she returned to Japan, her family found that she started to forget how to use English. Now that they are in Singapore, we work on polishing her grammar, improving her vocabulary and encouraging creative writing and conversation.

0 件のコメント: